Saturday, April 1, 2017

What A Beautiful Day!

After I stretch, I'm going out for my last long run before the Boston MArathon. I'll stick to a few shorter runs between now and then. I did well enough int he New York Marathon two years ago to qualify for Boston. Next year, I might run London again or maybe switch to tris...I mean why not, I'm doing pretty well these days.

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to clean out the garage and power wash the floor. We have a lot of heavy stuff to move out but I think I can do it. I'll probably paint the dining room later.

Next week, I'm going to focus on weight training and do the spring yard clean up. Its full of debris from the winter's storms.




APRIL FOOL!


Today its snowing to beat the band and my back hurts..... Did I get you? I'm no healthier than I was yesterday - which is not very healthy at all.

"Ma'am, on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the healthiest, can you tell me how healthy you are?"

"I believe I'm a negative 37....."

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...