Sunday, April 9, 2017

Another Try At Being A Normal Person

Yesterday wasn't the greatest day. Between going to the walk in clinic for my stupid tick bite and the antibiotic that upset my stomach, I wasn't as productive as I might want to be. So today I plan on attempting to be a normal person again. It shouldn't be that difficult but you never know with me.

My plans are to warp my loom for another project, meet a friend at noon to go see another friend's new garden center, and then maybe one more errand when I get home from that. Any bets on whether I can make it?

I just get very frustrated by trying to be a normal person and ending up spending a day or two or three recovering from what anyone else could do at the drop of a hat. I spend more time recovering from doing things than actually doing things. Grrr.....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...